Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Rock

This is the part where I tell you about all the great support I have in my life. It's important to say it, write it down and proclaim it to the world! So many times we take stuff for granted. So many times we don't take the time to tell the people in our lives how glad we are that they have been placed in our lives. Of course, first on my list are mom and dad! A child could not ask for two better parents. Their love and support has never wavered my entire short life. Even when mom would tell me how to correct my drawing as a child. I would get angry. Not able to see, she was aiding in my development. My dad can always be counted on for trying to give me new ideas for my paintings or great marketing tips. They are terrific. My heart is so full of love for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment