Saturday, January 5, 2013

“Look at this.” “What do you think about that?” “Check out my progress.” “ I wanna paint xyz.” I realize that sometimes I may over load my family and friends with always talking art. I do try my best to keep it to a minimum. But, I know I can get honest feedback from my close circle. Frequently, I get real good ideas. Some of my best ideas have come from my good friend/cousin Pedra. She has adorned some of my early jewelry creations. I will get a call or text saying, “I saw this and you should do that.” One of her great ideas was putting my art on purses/tote bags. Which I plan on doing of this year. One of her ideas for a painting was to honor Don Cornelius. Another I have not yet done is Frankie Beverly performing at Essence. That one should get done this year. Love you much, Pedra! -Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment