Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Such A Great Feeling

Recently, I made a quick visit home to New Orleans. I had the chance to visit with a very dear friend at her home. As we sat, chatted and did a bit of catching up, my eyes wondered around the room. I became over joyed with what my eyes saw. She had three of my originals hanging in her home. I had forgotten she purchased them. It reminded me that she was actually my first customer that commissioned me to paint a painting.

As I expressed my excitement, she directed me to her hall to see the invitation from my first show that she has matted and framed. My friend then drew my attention to the print I had given her for her birthday that is also matted, framed and hung!!! Such love!! It made me feel real good that my friend has my works all over her house!! The love and support of friends are unmeasurable!!!!!

1 comment: