Monday, December 31, 2012

Dream Big For 2013

How would you rate your 2012 year? Did you make some big changes and stick to them? Did you lose the weight you wanted and kept it off? Did you purge some dead weight people from life? Worked on your spirituality? Made some steps to your dream job or your own business? One a scale from 1 to 10, where does your year fall? If you ranked it 5 or below, why? What is YOUR game plan to make sure this time next year, you rate your year an 8, 9 or 10!!!!!! My year was a 9!!! Why? I can tell you it had nothing to do with money. It has everything to do with the love and support from my family and friends. It has everything to do with using the gift I was given in a positive manner. Plenty to do with obtaining inter satisfaction of using my gift to express myself on canvas. This week, I will be working on my plan for this year. I will be putting my plan on paper, solidifying my goals in ink! I challenge you to instead of verbally, randomly talking about your goals, WRITE them down!!! Keep it realistic! Make your goals digestible in little baby bits! I hope that this time next year, I can report another good year. I really hope the suggestions I gave you will allow for you to report that your 2013 turned out to be at least a 8!!! -Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment