Sunday, May 13, 2012

A mother's love

As I awoke this morning, my thoughts reflected on my mom. I started thinking about one of the birthday cakes she made for me and my sister. Everything my mom did for her kids was done with her whole heart and soul. God could not have blessed me with a better mother.
Our ballerina cake was a four tier cake. Mom spent three days on this cake. The finished product was outstanding. Thoughts of my twelve year old birthday inspired my mother and daughter painting. I have myself in the painting sneaking my finger in the cake, while mom put the finishing touches on the cake. I must say, the finger in the cake didn’t happen. My mom didn’t play that! But, I wanted to do my mother and daughter painting to add to “my life on canvas” collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment